Spiga

Back Online

...but just for a couple of minutes.


After about 24 months of being a virtual being, I became a normal human being for 6 days. After being overseas for a really long time, I am enjoying spending quality time with my wife and family.

Man, I tell you though, It's pretty hot in the lowlands. I left a 36C Saudi Arabia, only to arrive to a blistering 38C (+ 90% humidity) Manila! Stayed in Manila to do Voltes V for a couple of days then went home to La Union to visit relatives.

I am now in Baguio, the summer capital of the Philippines, and the weather is a breezy 17C, great for a workout and stroll with the dogs around Club John Hay.

Anyone want to tag along?

1 comments:

  Anonymous

May 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM

mmmm


keeep enjoy man


this is LIFE


Ahmad

Post a Comment