Spiga

2010 Philippine Elections

The Philippine elections are just around the corner. Who will you be picking as the next leader for the Land of the Morning (or Mourning after the elections?)? Will it be Religious Leader, Eddie Villanueva? Former Action Star and President Erap Estrada? Former Cabinet Member Gilbert Teodoro? Senator 'Mayaman Kami' I know I can't win this elections so I'm just gonna take all the other presidentiables down with me Jamby Madrigal? I'm rich but I'm really poor and yet I'm actually really, really rich Manny Villiar? My mom and dad was a hero. My sister's an actress, so I really should be president Noynoy Aquino? Mr. Tourism Richard Gordon? Or virtual unknowns JC De Los Reyes and Nicanor Perlas?

It's your time to shine! But, don't be ignorant about how to use the new PCOS machines that COMELEC will be using to count your votes, here's a great read from Techathand. Come election time, you'll know what to do. Vote carefully and wisely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment